Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Paradise Project


If you have never tried a cookie from Paradise Bakery Cafe, you are missing out. You may think you have been surviving fine without them, but really, you have merely been on cruise control, and it is high time you get yourself down to one of their bakeries to get your hands on one or two...or a dozen.

Luckily, for us Bostonians, there is a Paradise Bakery Cafe in the Prudential center food court, easily accessible to all.
I myself cannot resist passing by Paradise whenever I am in the Pru, especially seeing as they have a lovely dome of samples out almost all the time.
Paradise makes cookies day in and day out and each one is as good as the next, every time you bite into one, you are litterally biting into paradise.
They are famous for their chocolate chip recipe, which funnily enough, is the most commonly botched cookie recipe I have yet come by. Most places make theirs too hard, or without enough chocolate chips, it is a rare art form that Paradise has mastered. Theirs are gooey on the inside, slightly crispy around the edges and their chocolate chip ratio is perfect. Paradise also makes about ten other flavors, with unique ones such as their lemon zest, or their paradise surprise (regular cookie with bits of oreo inside).
Luckily for members of the Boston Ballet, I happened to be in contact with the manager at the prudential center Bakery Cafe and I arranged for me to pick up the cookies that are left over at the end of the day.
I thus brought in an ample amount of Paradise cookies to keep the dancers going through their second run of Ultimate Balanchine.
If you are still on the fence, consider the affordability of Paradise bakery. Their cookies and baked goods are all very cheap and you can even buy mini chippers, if you would rather have a few little bites, instead of a whole cookie.

With that in mind, I think I will have to drop by again sometime soon...maybe in say five minutes...


No comments:

Post a Comment