Monday, February 28, 2011

A new Chip on the block.

Having experienced a few late nights in Boston, I can definately relate to the unparalleled feeling of dispair when you find yourself hungry at 1:45 in the morning, with very little options....
Although certain restaurants are open until 2 am, many do not offer their full menus and it is difficult for me to not feel like I have been punched in the gut when I hear the words:
'I am sorry, our kitchen is closed...'
Luckily, a fresh new option has just been added to our midst! Introducing Saus, the perfect spot anytime of day, but definately at 2 oclock in the morning.  This place has been 'opening soon' for a while now and I am happy to say that as of today, it is in business near Faneuil Hall. 
This place is unique as it will be a 'frite' shop.  You will go here to your fix your fry craving...which we all know is more often than not at 2 olock in the morning....or anytime you look at this picture...
Whenever it hits, get yourself down to Saus, pick your size and the best part...pick from a whole list of fancy dipping sauces like bacon parmesan or truffle ketchup. They also boast a deep fried egg...a great addition to any basket of fries.
Being a true Canadian, I am looking forward to trying their Poutine...I am a tough judge!
I can see a warm welcome arriving this weekend:)
Oh and did I mention they will serve belgian waffles as well?
Check them out at:
http://www.eatfrites.com/

4 comments:

  1. Not fair, I am trapped a long way (temporally and spatially) from acceptable fries and you hit me with that image. Bad Froogie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad it wasn't open this past weekend...i think a kid i know from school helped open it.

    also, i heard franklin cafe was good for late night eats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually going to check out Saus on Thursday. It sounds amazing!

    So nice to meet you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet you too Megan! I hope to try Saus out soon!

    And Jeff, I was thinking the same thing as I wrote the post!

    ReplyDelete