Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Frugal Foodista goes abroad!

I am very happy to say that I have been presented with an opportunity to travel to Singapore! Sure, it is a little last minute, as I am due to leave in a few hours, but how many times does such a chance present itself? Not many.
I will be gone for about 10 days, returning on the 24th of June and although I am sure to be missing out on some great events and offerings in Boston, I am absolutely looking forward to the adventures (particularly the food related ones:)) that await in Singapore...
If anyone has been and has any ideas, please let me know as I haven't been organised enough to do much research. (In fact, I thought my flight was leaving tomorrow evening up until about two hours ago...yay me)
So off I go and I will be sure to document my travels in the tastiest way possible:)

1 comment:

  1. Only thing I can offer is an episode of "Bizarre Foods" on Singapore and I don't think that is exactly what you are looking for. ^_^ have a great time.

    I myself am leaving for the Trek Across Maine in the morning. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete