Saturday, November 20, 2010

Introducing a new rating system!

I have been slowly revamping my blog, little tweaks here and there, largely guided by a very kind, experienced and patient food blogger - http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/
I am proud to announce the most recent addition to this blog...a rating system!
I believe it is time for my restaurant reviews to be slightly more visual, so along with the photos which I will now be taking more time and care with, I will be including at the bottom of each review, a 1 to 5 rating system (1 being abysmal, and five being fantastic on all fronts) which will let you know what I thought of the overall experience.
I thought it would be nice to use a little graphic of a picture I found of myself as a young ballerina, aged 4 years old.  So you can now look out for these mini me's at the bottom of every review I write!

No comments:

Post a Comment