Monday, August 16, 2010

A bit of a tweek...

I hope I have not offended anyone with the adjustement of my blog template. I thought it might be a good idea to make the background a bit lighter so as to be easier on the eye.
I will also be looking to add larger images, also in the hopes of making it more aesthetically pleasing.
Don't worry, it won't be like facebook; the wonderful site that changes everything once you have just gotten used to it!
However I am very interested in what you think!
Leave a comment or a suggestion, or send me an email and I will be happy to do something about it!
frugalfoodista@gmail.com

Oh and for those of you who were wondering...the various events this past weekend were an absolute hit! I went to the Fisherman's Feast in the North End and enjoyed a cooking show, some interesting grating plates and some delicious italian treats. I also attended India Day by the Charles River. This one was my favorite, I just love Indian culture...so beautiful and colorful. And their food! Well, there are no words that can truly explain the complex flavor combinations involved in Indian cooking.  Suffice it to say that whether you get something as simple as their Naan bread, or something as complex as their Chicken Tikka Massala, your taste muds will be left in splendid stupour.  It's quite like tasting something delicious for the first time, with each and every bite.
Hats off to the city of Boston for organising such great summer events! I am really looking forward to the Boston Green Fest coming up on the 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment