Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the virgin post

Alrighty, we are finally up and running! Restaurants of the area beware! The frugal foodista is about to be unleashed! Well, there is actually nothing for these guys to worry about, unless they are offering mediocre food for high prices...in which case they should be quivering in their kitchens...However, that being said, I am simply going to be trying new places and letting my readers know what is worth their money...I am very excited to get this going and I hope it will be useful to all who share my passion for food and a smart wallet! I am hoping to get in a new eating experience a week, whether this is an actual meal out, just a social drink, a quick bite or even take out.
If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know! I love all types of food, the more exotic the better, so bring on the suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment